Rock Pile Golf Club
In 2023, Greenwich, Connecticut will become the home of the ultra-exclusive Rock Pile Golf Club – an
indoor virtual golf club. We provide a premier golfing experience through the use of cutting-edge
technology that offers players a way to perfect their game year-round. Our exclusive indoor golf club
offers members access to state-of-the-art simulators, world-class golf instruction from the Michael Breed
Golf Academy, is set in a luxurious environment that allows for full immersion into the Rock Pile Golf Club
We are hiring an Greeter to become an important member to our elite staff. If you're dedicated team
player, outgoing, and ambitious, Rock Pile Golf Club is an excellent place to utilize your “member
satisfaction” skills as you will be serving as the members/guests first point of contact upon arrival to the
club. You will be tasked with transporting the golfers bags and equipment to the reserved simulators or
appropriate bag rack. Clean the clubs and shoes if necessary, keep the simulators, common areas, and
outside entry neat and tidy at all times. Most importantly, cater to the members' and guests' needs in a
timely fashion this position is expected to exceed the members'/guests' expectations at all times.
• As the member/guest first point of contact upon arrival, positive initial interaction is the emphasis.
• Greet members and guests warmly and make them feel welcome and attended upon arrival.
• Assist with retrieving golf bag(s) and equipment from there vehicle.
• Deliver the golf bag(s) and equipment to the assigned hitting bay in a timely fashion.
• Ensure that member spaces and hitting bays are clean and tidy at all times.
• Act as a liaison between members and guests and the Director of Golf, bar,etc.
• Anticipate members' and guests' needs in order to accommodate them and provide an exceptional
• Complete all assigned tasks in a timely fashion that are assigned by management.
• Previous customer service experience (private club experience preferable but not mandatory).
• Positive demeanor and superior written and verbal communication skills are essential.
• Must have a service oriented mindset and exceed member and guest expectations.
• Exemplify strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Possess a positive attitude and be willing to work as part of a team.
• Willing to work irregular shifts and weekends.
• Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time.
• Posses the ability to lift and carry a minimum of 40 pounds.