Rock Pile Golf Club
In 2023, Greenwich, Connecticut will become the home of the ultra-exclusive Rock Pile Golf Club – an
indoor virtual golf club. We provide a premier golfing experience through the use of cutting-edge
technology that offers players a way to perfect their game year-round. Our exclusive indoor golf club
offers members access to state-of-the-art simulators, world-class golf instruction from the Michael Breed
Golf Academy, is set in a luxurious environment that allows for full immersion into the Rock Pile Golf Club
The successful candidate for Bartender is responsible for serving members and guests. The Bartender
will fulfill drink and food orders for the bar, handling accurate billing of both member charges and guest
payments, and performing beverage inventories when necessary to assist with maintaining proper
inventory levels. The Bartender will also assist with ordering beverage products when needed. He/She
will be responsible for following proper policies and procedures. If you're detail-orientated, dedicated, a
team player, and ambitious, Rock Pile Golf Club would welcome you as a member of our elite staff.
• Adheres to state, federal and club liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to
minors and intoxicated guests.
• Sets up bar; requisitions and stocks all beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers,
condiments, glassware, ice and produce.
• Maintains stock, prepares, cures and stores all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other
perishables to ensure product quality.
• Greets members and guests in a courteous, friendly manner at all times.
• Serves food and beverages and must be knowledgeable of all menu and beverage products served.
• Takes and/or processes orders for drinks; mixes, garnishes and presents drinks using standard
ingredient recipes; practices prudent portion control.
• Checks guests at the bar for proper identification
• Detects and acts upon member/guest inebriation as trained.
• Demonstrates knowledge of liquor laws.
• Collects payment transactions from members/guests, charges account, verifies validity of charges,
records charges making sure they are properly executed in POS system (Ovvi).
• Locks up and stores all beverage product, food, equipment items, e.
• Performs general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety standards; keeps work area clean and
• Arranges bottles and glasses to maintain an attractive display in the bar area.
• Washes and sterilizes stemware and glassware.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Previous experience at an upscale restaurant/bar (private club preferable but not mandatory).
• Attention to cleanliness and safety.
• Must have a service oriented mindset and exceed member and guest expectations.
• Ability to handle payment transactions and operate a point of sale system (Ovvi).
• Positive attitude and works well under pressure.
• Able to deliver high quality work unsupervised.
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Flexibility to work irregular shifts and weekends.
• Availability to work for private events on Tuesdays (scheduled closed day for the club).
• Ability to on feet for extended hours.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.