In 2023, Greenwich, Connecticut will become the home of the ultra-exclusive Rock Pile Golf Club – an indoor virtual golf club. We provide a premier golfing experience through the use of cutting-edge technology that offers players a way to perfect their game year-round. Our exclusive indoor golf club offers members access to state-of-the-art simulators, world-class golf instruction from the Michael Breed
Golf Academy, is set in a luxurious environment that allows for full immersion into the Rock Pile Golf Club experience.
We are hiring an Assistant Manager to become an important member to our elite staff. As the first point of contact for our members and guests, the Assistant Manager's role requires extensive knowledge of the Club's services and technology. The ideal candidate is friendly, motivated, and devoted to becoming an integral member of a team that values hard work and attention to detail. This role will also develop and manage concierge style service offerings to membership. Additional primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, answering and directing calls, communicating pertinent club information to fellow
staff, and ensuring the membership's needs are satisfied.
• Answer phone an email inquiries from members, potential members, and guests in a timely and respectful manner.
• Greet members and guests warmly and make them feel welcome and attended.
• Offer restaurant recommendations with our food partners and assist members and guests assistance in the ordering and acquiring the food.
• Receive and redirect mail, phone calls, packages, etc.
• Ensure that member spaces and hitting bays are clean and tidy at all times.
• Act as a liaison between members and guests and the Director of Golf, bar,etc.
• Anticipate members' and guests' needs in order to accommodate them and provide an exceptional experience
• Keep Director of Golf and management aware of current booking schedule throughout the day.
• Knowledgeable about information pertaining to Rock Pile Golf Club.
• Perform all other related duties assigned by management.
• Previous customer service experience (private club experience preferable but not mandatory).
• Positive phone demeanor and superior written and verbal communication skills are essential.
• Must have a service oriented mindset and exceed member and guest expectations.
• Knowledge of basic office equipment, including printers, tablets, ipads, registers, etc.
• Prior experience utilizing point of sale software (Ovvi preferable).
• Experience with Microsoft Office and other design software.
• Exemplify strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Possess a positive attitude and be willing to work as part of a team.
• Ability to excel when meeting deadlines and under pressure.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, lift, use hands & fingers, reach with hands & arms, talk &/or hear.
• Employees must be able to lift a minimum of 40lbs (golf bags, etc.).
• Willing to work irregular shifts and weekends.